Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Milly in the Rain . . . .

Today is another sunny day here!  But we have had our raining days lately too.  And I have heard more are to come soon.  So, instead of feeling glum, I decided to have fun with it.  I found this FREEBIE, Milly in the Rain at Pink Gem Designs, http://pinkgem-janet.blogspot.com/2011/05/free-digi.html , so head over there to grab her for yourself too.


So, next time it rains instead of hiding inside, I think I'll follow Milly's lead on the situation & go play in the puddles! 

2 comments:

  1. I think Millis is adorable, but she need to stop teaching Grayson about jumping in puddles. 3 pairs of shoes later, he has no more clean ones:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine, Cute card and I play in puddles. :) Love the new background on your blog.

    ReplyDelete