Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A New Challenge over at


Now I have to say I thought this challenge was going to be difficult for me, but once I saw the adorable images I was given to work with, I had a great deal of fun with it.

Our theme for this challenge is  Fairies.

We have two wonderful Sponsors for this challenge,

The first card I created, I used the adorable image,




My next card was created using, Sheet #199 from Whoopsi Daisy.


As always, there will be prizes!

The Stamping Boutique has donated to one lucky winner either 3 digital stamps or 1 digital paper pack of winner's choice.
AND
Whoopsi Daisy has donated to one lucky winner 2 sheets of digital images.

Remember to check out Crafting for All Seasons Challenge Blog to see all the amazing work from our design team.

Have fun creating!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Christine, that Whoopsi Daisy image is so cute.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards and I adore the backing papers on the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Christine xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 very, very pretty cards Christine! :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are very pritty! I love your colorations! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Christine, great colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wondering if you are ok Christine? Hugs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete