Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A New Challenge over at


Now I have to say I thought this challenge was going to be difficult for me, but once I saw the adorable images I was given to work with, I had a great deal of fun with it.

Our theme for this challenge is  Fairies.

We have two wonderful Sponsors for this challenge,

The first card I created, I used the adorable image,




My next card was created using, Sheet #199 from Whoopsi Daisy.


As always, there will be prizes!

The Stamping Boutique has donated to one lucky winner either 3 digital stamps or 1 digital paper pack of winner's choice.
AND
Whoopsi Daisy has donated to one lucky winner 2 sheets of digital images.

Remember to check out Crafting for All Seasons Challenge Blog to see all the amazing work from our design team.

Have fun creating!


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Christine, that Whoopsi Daisy image is so cute.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards and I adore the backing papers on the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Christine xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 very, very pretty cards Christine! :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are very pritty! I love your colorations! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Christine, great colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wondering if you are ok Christine? Hugs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://sateayambv.blogspot.com/2018/12/inspirasi-dari-video-ayam-bangkok.html/

    ReplyDelete